Monday, April 2, 2007

HEATHER'S REUNION!




Hello everyone Heather here - a new update. I told you I would win that mutt over. Look at her sharing the dog bed with me. I am really feeling much more comfortable at this home. My foster mom likes to walk and I get to go on walks (sometimes 3 or 4 in a day). I bet you thought with only three legs I wouldn't get around much. The truth is, I drag my foster mom on these walks. She says I will have to learn to walk a little better on a leash, I just arrive so let's see, maybe I can adjust. Now let me tell you about my ADVENTURE. President Lisa took me to this really nice place that had funny smells and lots of dogs, and Wooooooo guess who was there. You got it, my daughter HOPE. It was so wonderful to see her, now I know she is OK and close by. But I wasn't about to let her know how much I missed her, so I kept my cool and acted Kool. Of course I snuggled with her for a couple of hours so I could show her I love her. Well that is all for now, got to go do my exercises - have you ever hear of that, the vet gave me some exercises to make my back stronger. This Lisa lady seems to know all the right people to keep us dogs happy and healthy.

No comments: