Wednesday, March 28, 2007

ENJOYING THE COMFORTS OF HOME







Hello Everyone - Heather here. Today has been a good day. I am feeling a little more comfortable here at Camp Davis. You know that "not so nice Mutt" I told you about, I was right. She was just scared, she has figured out that I am a great gal. I sat back and watched her and her foster sister Sera playing yesterday, then I invited that Mutt to come play with me. We had fun for a little while, but then she got too roudy and mom had to calm her down, but I showed her what a fun gal I am. She hasn't snapped at me or curled her lip at me the last two days so I figure we got a friendship starting. She even shares her dog beds with me. I knew I could turn her around. My foster mom says WOW you are just the most amazing lady.

Woooooo!!! My foster mom is sooooo excited. Tonight I ate dinner. Mom mixed some Solid Gold canned food, with water and Wysong Nurture with Free-Range Pheasant and foster dad held my bowl and I lapped it up. Mom was so excited that she fixed me another small bowl and I ate that too. My first real meal since I arrived. My mom was really getting worried, so I figured I better show her I can eat. What really prompted me is that she told me tomorroiw I get to see Hope. I am so excited, Hippity-Hop. It has been very hard to be away from my babies. I am really worried about them, I am desperately searching for them when my foster mom takes me on my walks every day. I know these IBR folkes are just hiding them from me. But tomorrow I will be very relieved when I can see that HOPE is OK. Now mom needs to get busy and see if she can get me visits with Courage, he isn't that far away from her house and that car works just fine.

My mom tells me those people at the shelter are wonderful saints. They have made me the most loving, strong lady. Foster mom and dad are both spending as much time cuddling and loving me. I am very good at telling them where I want to be rubbed.

No comments: